CENTRAL MANCHESTER PREMIER CONSULTANCY: Structural Director
Premier Central London consultancy has a requirement for a Structural Director to join its recently opened Manchester office to help grow and expand the operation in the north.
Candidates will need to be Chartered with IStructE (prefer) and/or ICE and must have extensive structural engineering design, project, team and office-running skills. They should have a good presence in Manchester with contacts with both developers and Architects and be able to add-value. The will probably be working for one of Manchester’s top 10 consultancies and should also have an affinity with good architecture
The consultancy is considered as top 5 in London in design-focused structural engineering and has worked on some of the best projects of the last 20 years with project values up to £1billion with the top UK and international Architects. They’ve now decided to expand out of London with new offices in two more cities to offer their loyal international clients full coverage of most of England.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with the chance to develop a high-profile brand with a good reputation in Central Manchester location. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Manchester-based Structural Engineer and so the remuneration will reflect this.
More searches like this
- Architecture Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Manchester
- Commercial Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Manchester
- Earthquake engineering Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Manchester
- Facade engineering Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Manchester
- Historic buildings Director / Partner / Principal jobs in Manchester