Associate Structural Engineer
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise. They currently have an opening for an Associate Structural Engineer within their building structures team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
Projects: High-Rise, Commercial, Educational, Retail, Industrial, Cultural, Hotel and more.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE preferred
- A minimum of 8 years' industry experienceGV061111
- Detailed design & design checking
- Carrying out site visits & inspections
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development
- Project programming & monitoring
- Getting involved with the training of junior engineers & technicians
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. A full job description can be provided to interested candidates.
If you'd like to apply for this Structural Design Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham or call on 01728 726120
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly