Senior Revit Technician
Seeking a role which offers iconic project exposure based in London? Conrad are working with a large inter-disciplinary consultancy to appoint a Senior Technician, proficient in Revit.
An opening is available within an award-winning, well established practice who are recognised as industry leaders. Our client are known for redeveloping and designing prestigious and iconic projects. Their foreseeable workload seeks an individual to work on the restoration and renewal of an epic project in London.
The Senior Structural Technician must be proficient with Revit (ideally 10+ years) and will possess knowledge of Navisworks and AutoCAD.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and update structural aspects of multi-discipline models
- Review 3D survey information alongside point cloud information
- Create structural drawings
- Deliver information punctually, within project timescales
- Work within a team, managing other technicians
- Attend and contribute to design and clash detection workshops
- Provide feedback in relation to Revit models of other disciplines
Above all, it is important that the successful Revit Technician possesses experience of modelling historic and large scale buildings.
In return, the Senior Revit Technician can expect to be remunerated with the following:
- Generous salary
- Regular opportunities for career development
- Flexible pension allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee profit shares
- Contributions towards professional subscriptions
- A modern and creative working environment.
Any questions? Get in touch for a confidential chat outside of office hours.
To apply for this position, please get in touch with Graham Ventham on 01728 726126 or submit a copy of your up to date CV, to be considered for this position.
Apply for Senior Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly