Associate Facade Engineer
Are you a Structural Engineer with a good working knowledge of façades? Is your expert knowledge of façade design being utilised to its full potential by your current employer? Right now, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Façade Engineer to join a small, yet successful and importantly growing specialist consultancy based in Epsom. Read on for the benefits!
On offer for you as the Associate Façade Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Competitive employer pension contribution
* Friendly, yet driven work environment
* The opportunity to work with a highly specialist team
As the Associate Façade Engineer, you will assist in providing façade engineering designs and solutions to a variety of clients, and in return this practice can offer ongoing support and development opportunities as well as a friendly, relaxed work environment free of the corporate characteristics of larger firm.
Working for a specialist, niche consultancy, your expert knowledge can be honed in order to offer specific design solution to a good range of clients across London and the South East.
This is the chance to work as part of a dynamic and specialist team, progressing your career in façades and having a direct input into developing the aesthetics of one of the leading cities on the entire globe!
Requirements of the Associate Façade Engineer:
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will be confident using CAD
* Have previous façade experience working for a curtain wall company and/or a specialist façade manufacturer/consultancy
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Façade Engineer to develop and grow alongside a dynamic specialist consultancy, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new career-enhancing role.
Apply for Associate Facade Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly