Are you a Graduate Structural Engineer looking for support towards chartership? Would you thrive in a well-established practice where staff development is at the centre of the company's values? Read on for more about this fantastic career development opportunity!
As part of their organic growth plan, this excellent long-standing client of ours is currently seeking a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least one years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening at their head office near Southampton.
On offer for you as a Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
* Support towards your chartership
* Genuine career progression
* Professional fees paid
* Diverse workload
This practice delivers a wide range of small to medium building structures projects across several sectors including residential, commercial and industrial, and they are looking to grow their busy team further still by bringing on board a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer.
Requirements of the new Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of one years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Ideally, you will also possess a basic knowledge of drainage design, although not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for the you to progress in a well-established company whilst developing into an accomplished chartered Structural Engineer. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on how this excellent new opportunity can help you to progress your career as a Structural Engineer.