Associate Civil Engineer
Our client is an established multidisciplinary engineering firm with numerous offices throughout England and an enviable portfolio of projects spanning various sectors. They have a vacancy for a Principal Civil Engineer to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. They require someone driven who wishes to progress to Associate level and take on the responsibility of growing a team of staff.
Projects: Civil Engineering Master Planning - drainage & highway design.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, with the ability to manage your own workload as well as that of juniors
- Good client facing experience along with the ability to liaise with local authorities
- Masterplanning experience
- Knowledge of design & implication of Flood Risk Assessments & SuDS techniques desirable
- Experience using AutoCAD / Autodesk Civil 3D desirable
- Experience using Microdrainage / WinDes, Tuflow & HECRAS
- Working experience of drainage & highway design & detailing to S38, S278 & S104 agreements
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company in a new & growing office as there will be excellent scope for progression. The successful Principal Civil Engineer will also receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package including flexible working hours, life insurance, being enrolled into the company's pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance and a range of staff discounts.
If this Associate Civil Engineer role is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates.