Our client is a global engineering consultancy who can offer increased career opportunities as they assist in your training and professional qualification, through internal and external approved schemes.
Their Bristol office is looking for an engineer in their development infrastructure team, who provide engineering advice on projects within highways, drainage and flood protection.
You will join a team of engineers who work cohesively to produce engineering designs to accompany planning applications.
- To work closely within the team, along with other disciplines, to ensure successful project delivery
- Work on Sectional Agreements including 38, 278 and 104
- Provide design for sewers, SUDS and highways for new developments and regeneration schemes
- Degree in civil engineering
- Career focus on roads and drainage design, with knowledge of highways required and flood risk assessments
- Some experience in hydraulics and hydrology an advantage
- Extensive post Graduate experience in a similar role
- Ability to mentor and guide junior members of the team
Software ability should include AutoCAD, Microdrainage, PDS and Civils 3D.
Good communication skills are vital, as is a professional approach at all times.
For further information about this excellent opportunity with a worldwide leader, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120