Structural Engineer, Conservation
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a passion for conservation?
Our client is a leading engineering firm based in the vibrant city of London, who cover a range of sectors and boast an impressive portfolio of both new build & refurbishment building projects. They need an experienced Structural Engineer with extensive experience in Conservation schemes to come in on a full-time permanent basis.
To fulfil the role you will:
- Have a wealth of experience working on Conservation projects
- Have experience delivering projects on time & to budget, ensuring clients are satisfied
- Take projects from concept design through to construction
- Have excellent communication (both written & verbal) and client-facing skills
- Have the ability to oversee multiple projects at once
- Take responsibility for your own project workload
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Conservation Engineer to join an established, multi award-winning Central London consultancy.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.