Structural Engineer, Conservation
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a passion for conservation?
Our client is a leading engineering firm based in the vibrant city of London, who cover a range of sectors and boast an impressive portfolio of both new build & refurbishment building projects. They need an experienced Structural Engineer with extensive experience in Conservation schemes to come in on a full-time permanent basis.
To fulfil the role you will:
- Have a wealth of experience working on Conservation projects
- Have experience delivering projects on time & to budget, ensuring clients are satisfied
- Take projects from concept design through to construction
- Have excellent communication (both written & verbal) and client-facing skills
- Have the ability to oversee multiple projects at once
- Take responsibility for your own project workload
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Conservation Engineer to join an established, multi award-winning Central London consultancy.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer, Conservation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly