An Engineering company based in central York is currently seeking a Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer to join the team.
The position creates an amazing opportunity for a graduate to gain experience, knowledge and guidance within this exciting company. Working within our practice will see you exposed to many areas of the construction industry. The potential exposure and responsibility in aspects of the business and commercial side of the industry are far greater than most companies offer a graduate engineer, which is perfect for development towards Chartership, for which we will provide full support.
Our projects range from major regeneration schemes to intricate and complex engineering for bespoke sculptures throughout the UK. You will be exposed to the design of new build schemes that include 250-unit developments to refurbishment projects – enabling you to develop design skills in many construction materials to engineer solutions to different challenges that will test and push you in broadening your engineering skills.
As a Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for the following: -
- Developing engineering solutions with the support and guidance from our senior team
- Developing technical information to our drafting team to permit drawing production
- Attendance at client meetings with our senior team member
- Production of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Pursuing Personnel Professional Development with our support
- Being a central figure within our growing practice at this exciting time
- Must be a Graduate Civil or Structural Engineer, with at least Meng qualifications
- Be ambitious and seeking to develop a thriving career in engineering
- Must work from the York office
- Hold good communication skills (both written and oral)
About the Company
These are exciting times for R Vint Engineering Limited and we are looking for a Graduate Engineer to join our team in the next phase of planned growth. Our projects, which span across the whole of the UK, are broad-ranging and vary in size, which enables all of our team to enjoy exposure and experience in all aspects of the business. Approaching our eighth year of business, we see our portfolio growing to commissions ranging from town-centre regeneration designs to detailed delivery of high-rise developments. We excel in the delivery of projects of varying size and value across many sectors and our secured workload has enabled us to expand our team in our vibrant central York office. Located a 5-minute walk from York train station and 10 minutes from York Minster and York city centre, we are ideally positioned to deliver projects across both the City of York and those further afield.
If you are looking for a great challenge within a brilliant team, working from one of the UK’s most beautiful and dynamic cities, then this could be the position for you. Why not be part of something exciting and be central to the planned expansion of this great practice?
Find out more on our website www.rvengineering.co.uk.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Pension & Bonus
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications