Senior Structural Engineer
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural Engineer looking to become an equity partner in the long term with this well-established practice in South Devon.
This small firm of structural engineers based in East Devon enjoys an enviable reputation, along with a growing project workload. They are currently seeking a capable and motivated Structural Engineer who has at least 5 years' experience, who will ultimately assist in running the business in a Partner capacity.
Their work covers a broad buildings structures project base including residential, education and healthcare up to £1.5m in value.
On offer for you as the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Genuine career progression towards Partnership
* Benefits including a generous pension contribution
* To be part of a successful, profitable team
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Competent in Structural design in all traditional materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Strong leadership skills - ideally client-facing experience
* Experience in BID preparation and client presentation
* Chartered MIStructE or MICE
This is your chance to demonstrate your business and technical acumen, as well as project and team leadership skills leading to a partnership role for the right candidate. If you are interested in this exciting new career-enhancing role, please give Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting a call on 01728 726 136 today.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly