PREMIER CENTRAL LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural BIM/Revit Manager
Premier Top 10 Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for Structural BIM/Revit Manager to join the large London studio as it continues to expand and win large new-build commissions.
Candidates will need to have extensive structural engineering draughting and modelling experience combined with several years use of Autodesk Revit Structure. They should be capable of managing the BIM team, reviewing BIM Execution Plans, developing further BIM capabilities and managing the quality of the models. All this experience will need to have been gained in another premier UK consultancy.
Current workload includes a number of large new-build developments (including high-rise) in commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use sectors with project values up to £200million. Many of the consultancies previous projects have been shortlisted/award-winning with both RIBA & IStructE and they continue to undertake complex, challenging projects.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with the chance to work for a Top 10 UK consultancy in London’s West-End on challenging projects in a design-focused studio environment.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- New-build Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Refurbishment Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)