- Full Time
£21,000 - £27,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Our client are seeking a Structural Technician to join their rapidly expanding team in central Leeds.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the retail, logistics, rail, residential, commercial, and renewables sectors.
- Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in both AutoCAD and Revit Structure software packages.
- Liaise with other members of staff and the design team.
- Assist in the development of BIM implementation and staff training.
Qualifications / Experience:
- HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering.
- A consultancy background would be desirable with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
- Strong AutoCAD, communication and numerical skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to working within a team structure.
- Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large.
- Revit experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
If you could be interested in this role or require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on 01489 611 705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly