Structural Design Engineers
An exciting opportunity for an engineers to join an established multi-award-winning design engineering consultancy of approximately 20 in Fitzrovia, London. Atelier One has built a world-class reputation for ingenuity and innovation in the field of structural engineering. The work of Atelier One is international and we specialise in unusual projects ranging from rock and roll sets to challenging architectural structures, sculptures to special effects.
We require engineers to work on a variety of interesting projects in the UK and abroad. We are looking for people who are technically able with a strong design focus. They should have at least 4 years’ experience and should be chartered or near chartered. You will have experience in a client facing role.
As an engineer in our team, we require:
- A desire to work on unusual and technically challenging projects
- A strong interest in structures and the built environment
- A good first principles understanding of structures, as well as an ability to explore structural behaviour using sketches, hand calculations and computer modelling.
- A strong understanding of CLT and general timber construction is desirable, as well as experience in design of concrete and steel structures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like to be involved in creative engineering and think you may be suitable for any of these posts (engineer or senior engineer), please send your CV and any other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Aran Chadwick.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Shells, plates & domes Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Structural analysis / Inspection Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Structural engineer (general) Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)