Senior Structural Engineer
An Engineering company based in central York is currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Structural Engineer to be influential in the planned growth and development of the practice.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for the following: -
- Leading the technical delivery of projects of varying size, form and complexity, in various locations across the UK
- Providing technical support to the engineers and technicians in the team
- Being a central figure within our growing practice at this exciting time
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer, with at least 8 years’ experience in structural design
- Must work from the York office
- Must be comfortable representing the company in client meetings and public events
About the Company
These are exciting times for R Vint Engineering Limited and we are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our team in the next phase of planned growth. Our projects, which span across the whole of the UK, are broad-ranging and vary in size, which enables all of our team to enjoy exposure and experience in all aspects of the business. Approaching our eighth year of business, we see our portfolio growing to commissions ranging from town-centre regeneration designs to detailed delivery of high-rise developments. We excel in the delivery of projects of varying size and value across many sectors and our secured workload has enabled us to expand our team in our vibrant central York office. Located a 5-minute walk from York train station and 10 minutes from York Minster and York city centre, we are ideally positioned when delivering projects across both the City of York and those further afield.
If you are looking for a great challenge within a brilliant team, working from one of the UK’s most beautiful and dynamic cities, then this could be the position for you. Why not be part of something exciting and be central to the planned expansion of this great practice?
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum + Pension & Bonus