Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £48,000 + Benefits
Our client, a busy, successful, Civil and Structural Design practice in Leeds is actively looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Working on an interesting mix of residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use building structures ventures you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage.
Candidates will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated with the Institute of Structural Engineers or the Institution of Civil Engineers and looking to bring value to the business in return for further career progression.
In order to be considered for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Chartered or Incorporated status.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
- The successful candidate will require to be well versed in computer analysis and design in all structural materials, innovative in approach, be able manage projects independently including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
- The successful candidate will be required to and co-ordinate the work of project engineers, graduates and technicians.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Structural Engineer role include;
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery programmes.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software.
- Responsible for managing CAD/Revit technicians to ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
For this Senior Structural Engineer role our client is offering a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, options for career progression and discretionary bonus schemes.
Interested? In order to discuss this this Senior Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk