We are looking for a Project/Design Engineer with at least two years relevant post graduate experience to join our small design team. You will be running projects on a day to day basis, carrying out scheme and working designs, attending meetings and site monitoring visits, and dealing directly with architects, contractors, and clients. You will work directly for the director, and be responsible for organising your own work and that of at least one or two technicians/engineers.
You will either be Chartered, or coming up to take the Chartered Membership Exam of The Institution of Structural Engineers; we work hard at getting our graduates chartered and have an excellent success rate. You will be creative, and have a thorough understanding of structural engineering, good problem solving ability, and a passion for the built environment.
We offer excellent salaries and benefits, and extensive staff training. Please email a CV and covering letter to Bob Barton by clicking the apply button. All CVs should be in PDF format, and should include images of your design work and a covering statement.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Facade engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Foundations / Soil mechanics Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)
- Frames / Joints & connections Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (West)