Are you currently working as a Structural Engineer? Looking for more support towards chartership? Do you have a passion for architecturally focussed structures? Then we want to hear from you!
We are working alongside one of the fastest growing firms not just in Manchester, but the UK. They are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience.
About the client:
- In the last 24 months they have grown at a phenomenal rate - over 60% increase in company turnover.
- They have a firm foothold in the Manchester market and are involved in many of the major development you can see scattered on the skyline.
- Projects include commercial development, healthcare, education, heritage and more.
- The company culture is fun, and family focussed but with an extremely professional level of service
- Degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or related
- 2 Years post graduate experience working as a Structural Engineer in the UK
- Your portfolio should include building structures made from common construction materials
- Proficient with industry standard design and analysis packages
- You should have career aspirations and be determined to become a Chartered Structural Engineer
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
£28,000 - £34,000 + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a terrific track record in supporting Graduate Engineers towards chartership. Opportunities for progression will be offered and regular training and mentoring will be available to you.