Chartered Structural Engineer
I am currently working with a well-established independent Structural Engineering consultancy, who are looking to bring on board a Chartered Structural Engineer to work remotely from home on a self-employed, sub-contracted basis in Surrey.
The role is highly flexible and you will be able to choose your working hours to suit your lifestyle, as well as choosing the volume of work you take on board. This work includes inspections and reports on building defects from the residential sector, as well as some design in respect of alterations and extensions to existing buildings.
There is a competitive rate on offer per report and hourly for design work and you will not be required to get involved in new business or invoicing as this is taken care of at head office.
This opportunity would suit a Structural Engineer who is semi-retired and interested in working from home on a part-time basis, perhaps around 15-20 hours a week in order to keep busy and keep the money coming in.
For more information or to apply for this new part-time contract role, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.
More searches like this
- Domestic Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Surrey
- New-build Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Surrey
- Refurbishment Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Surrey
- Residential Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Surrey
- Structural analysis / Inspection Chartered Structural Engineer jobs in Surrey