Structural Project Engineer - Oxfordshire
Our client is a long established and highly respected firm of medium sized Consulting Engineers with offices operating across the Southern England. They have a highly skilled & successful Structural Engineering division and are currently looking to fill a key role of Structural Project Engineer to compliment their existing team.
The ideal person will be degree qualified and have at least years UK Consulting experience in the building structures design sector and someone that is working towards Chartered status (IStructE)
You will have gained considerable construction industry experience, with a knowledge of the residential, commercial and education sectors as well as a thorough understanding of superstructure and foundation design.
A good knowledge of Structural Industry design computer software packages (and BIM experience) are thought to be essential.
The role will include:
- Preparation and reviewing structural analysis and design calculations
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings for conceptual and detailed design
- Liaising with clients, project team members and local authorities.
Our client is strongly committed to the ongoing professional development and training of each and every one of their technical team. This will include new software and design techniques as well as training programmes and courses for progression to Chartership.
An extremely generous salary package is offered, which will be negotiable depending on ability / experience etc. but likely to be in the region of £34-40,000 p.a., together with a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this role, or would like to discuss further, please contact:
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants)
Apply for Structural Project Engineer - Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Facade engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Frames / Joints & connections Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Historic buildings Structural Design Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire