Senior Structural Engineer
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer in need of a change and some career progression? Would you like to work for a consultancy that utilises cutting-edge technology and design software?
A fantastic opportunity has just been created for a skilled and experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a successful independent multi-discipline consultancy at their busy design office in Gloucester.
Your new role will see you working across many sectors including residential, insurance, heritage and retail projects - so the portfolio is diverse. This company's approach focuses upon sustainable design, and one of their main aims on each project is to ensure an efficient yet flexible approach to the build.
This opportunity would be suited to a Senior Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills and assist the current design team to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further.
Ideally, you will be Chartered or working towards chartership, with a minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy background.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy
* A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes
* Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Ideally, you will also have a keen interest in BIM
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £48,000 per annum depending on experience
* Competitive pension contribution
* Support towards chartership if not already achieved
* Professional fees paid
* Genuinely diverse workload across several sectors
To be considered for this role get in touch with Graham Ventham today, or submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly