Graduate Structural Engineer
Exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a structural design consultancy in Worthing, West Sussex.
The company undertake projects ranging from simple structural reports on domestic properties to major renovation projects worth up to £5million, with clients including banks, building societies, insurance companies and loss adjusters. You will be involved in every stage of the design process from start to finish.
- Current design and drawing experience.
- Strong IT capabilities including current working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Full driving licence.
- Legible hand calculations.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards and Building Regulations.
- Strong degree in relevant subject.
- Working experience of Revit and a years experience in industry would be advantageous.
The company offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Regular bonus scheme.
- Company car, following probation period.
- Assistance with gaining chartership.
The offices are located in Worthing, the largest town in West Sussex. This is around 20 minutes away from exciting Brighton and London is very accessible at just over an hour away by train away. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and progress towards having a stake in the company.
I welcome the CV of suitable candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly