Looking to improve your Revit proficiency? Do you have an interest in innovative design? Enjoy working on complex and unusual structures?
I am recruiting for a Consulting Engineer who can offer you ALL the above as they look to appoint a Structural Technician to their office in Stirling.
Our client has an unparalleled portfolio of not just mainstream developments but a variety of weird and wonderful buildings.
Who are they looking for?
- You must have experience working as a Structural Technician on UK building structures
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency
- Some Revit experience would be desirable
- Genuine interest in architecturally led buildings
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to mentor Junior Structural Technicians
If you have the drive and determination to become an expert Revit user, this is exactly the type of working environment you are looking for.
You will work within a team of Structural Engineers and other Structural Technicians in what is a close-knit group.
What is on offer?
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
My client would be willing to consider a Senior Structural Technician also and the salary would be higher than indicated above.
Apply now and await contact from our building structures recruiter, Nick Grayston, who will contact you prior to submitting your CV to the client for a detailed discussion.