Senior Structural Engineer
Are you passionate about architecturally led buildings? Interested in sustainable design? Conrad Consulting is pleased to offer you an opportunity which will offer you exactly that.
We are recruiting for one of Glasgow's leading design studios who boast a simply stunning portfolio of building structures covering commercial development, heritage work, bespoke residential buildings, arts/leisure and much more.
They are looking for a dynamic Senior Structural Engineer to strengthen their ranks after several recent project wins.
- Minimum 6 years' post graduate experience working as a Structural Engineer in the UK
- Familiar with industry standard design and analysis software
- Ideally chartered, or working towards
- Knowledge of common structural forms and all construction materials
- Willingness to mentor Graduate Structural Engineers
This role comes with genuine career progression for an ambitious Structural Engineer. Our client will offer support and guidance to suit your future goals.
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
For full details please apply and await contact from our dedicated building structures recruiter, Nick Grayston, who will call you to disclose the name of our client in advance of forwarding your CV for consideration.