Senior Civil Engineer
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the team in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
The team area involved in the following areas:
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre application planning advice.
- Design of roads, drainage, retaining walls, bridges and earthworks.
- Production of preplanning reports, including Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments and Phase 1 Geo-Environmental Appraisals
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the use of industry standard design software packages, such as Micro Drainage
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the professional team
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
- An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone
- An ability to write clear and concise emails, letters and reports
- Good commercial awareness
- An ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Take a global view of infrastructure issues for new development and advise clients accordingly
- Prepare outline and detailed designs of road and drainage infrastructure, junction alterations and new services
- Produce technical and preplanning reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues, and / or check reports produced by others
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities
SALARY & BENEFITS
A competitive basic salary would be available depending on experience, plus pension scheme (up to 5% matched), ICE memberships, regular CPD in-house, interest free season ticket loans, life assurance plus much more.
If you’re interested or require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly