Graduate & Structural Design Engineers
About the Company
StructureMode is an inspired structural engineering practice based in London which has been nominated in 2018 as an IStructE Special Award finalist for Outstanding Value. Currently going through a growth phase, we collaborate with many leading architects and designers to deliver intelligent structural solutions on exciting, diverse and award-winning projects. We offer challenging opportunities for highly committed and competent engineers within an open and supportive working environment.
About the role:
StructureMode is looking for TWO highly skilled and committed Structural Engineers as follows:
- Graduate Structural Engineer with minimum 12 months post-graduation experience
- Structural Design Engineer with minimum 3 years post-graduation experience
Professional development for everyone is at the heart of our success. You must be highly motivated and committed to develop your skills and knowledge, and complete projects to the highest standard. In return we will provide a supportive and stimulating learning environment to help accelerate your development towards full membership of IStructE or ICE. Our diverse range of projects, combined with an innovative and proactive approach, allows everyone to experience all aspects of the design and construction process.
- Production of appropriate structural calculations, drawings and specifications.
- Specify necessary opening-up and investigations to assess existing structures.
- Collaborate with others to produce more innovation and efficient design solutions.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation in all documents produced.
- Proactively develop technical knowledge to accelerate personal development, through work experiences within the practice and through self-directed learning.
- Must be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must have at least 12 months relevant work experience in a similar practice as a Graduate Structural Engineer
- Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience in a similar practice as a Structural Design Engineer
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- High level of proficiency in the use of technology and systems required for the role (Excel, structural analysis software, AutoCAD and Revit)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For a more detailed job description and to apply, please go to our website: http://www.structuremode.com/jobs/
Please complete our online application form, as we do not consider CV-only applications.
We are NOT using recruitment consultants.
We look forward to receiving your application.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Historic buildings Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)