Senior and Lead Structural Engineers
With its headquarters based in Aberdeen, PD&MS Group is an engineering company specialising in brownfield topsides and drilling facilities modifications and upgrades. We deliver small, medium and large multi-discipline engineering and construction projects to onshore and offshore production and drilling facilities within the UK, and beyond.
We have vacancies for Contractor based Senior and Lead Structural Engineers for individuals who have undertaken structural engineering duties associated with the design and construction of on and offshore projects, of which steelwork design is essential.
Responsibilities include provision of cost effective and safe engineering solutions, ensuring operational and maintenance issues are addressed in design, undertaking onshore and offshore surveys, monitoring progress of work, achieving completion within agreed schedule and budget and supervision of personnel with responsibility for technical content and quality of work.
Candidates should be skilled in leadership, development of others, customer and quality focused, excellent communicators, safety and commercially aware, have the ability to use their initiative and be responsive to business and client needs.
Preferred competencies include:
- Chartered status (or near achievement of)
- Demonstrable experience in Detailed Design Engineering and Engineering Checking/Approval
- Experience of STAAD and SACS software advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Oil and Gas Industry Codes and Standards
- Offshore certification advantageous
- Experience in management and developing others
- Excellent written and spoken English
If the prospect of working in this challenging and exciting sector appeals to you, please email your CV to: email@example.com, quoting 974 StructEng
For further company information please visit our website – www.pdms-group.com