Senior Structural Engineer (PT)
My client requires a Design Manager/Senior Structural Engineer to occupy a key role in the growth and development of their specialist multi skilled design department. They are a specialist contractor mainly involved in Post Tensioned concrete structures, however they also provide design services to their Specialist Construction Services arm and Hevilifts division. A shortlist of the areas of design they deal in are as follows:
* Post Tensioning (Buildings and Civil)
* Post Tensioning (Transfer structures)
* Bar Tensioning
* RC Design and detailing
* Carbon Fibre (CFRP) design
* Bridge lifting (Bearing replacement)
* Steel temporary works
* Heavy lifting
* Strand Jacking
The office is based in West London (Middlesex). You should be an experienced structural engineer with post tensioning experience who is seeking to further your career at the sharp end of construction. You will be hands on designing as well as facing clients and assisting in the development/growth and leadership of the structural design division.
The role will include co-ordinating all in house design and drafting including control of costs and budgets.
- You must be an excellent communicator
* You must have excellent team leader qualities
* You must be Confident
* Be able to attend and lead at meetings
* Experience of working with both a Contractor and a Consultant ideally
* Post Tension Design experience ideally required
Additionally, the experience in the following would be advantageous
- RAM Concept software - RC and PT design
* RAPT software - RC and PT design
* ROBOT software - Steelwork design
* Chartered or working towards
Sam Davis 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.