Senior Structural CAD Technician
Do you have both the skill and ambition to join one of the UK's leading multi-discipline consultancies and take a lead role on their most exciting projects?
Are you ready to take the next step forward in your career by taking on a senior role with excellent benefits?
If any of this resonates with you and where your career is at right now, make sure you read on.
I am proud to be working alongside a leading consultancy, who as part of their continued organic growth, have created a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Senior Structural CAD Technician to drive their career forward by joining their dynamic design team at their South East London office.
With great transport links as well as the chance to work on high profile infrastructure, buildings and even marine and MOD projects regularly in excess of £30m, this is one opportunity not to be missed.
As part of your new role, you will step into a senior position within the structures team grasping the opportunity to lead a small CAD team of three staff, with the intention of growing further.
Requirements of the Senior Structural CAD Technician:
* Several years' experience of using AutoCAD and Structural Revit in the built environment
* Extensive buildings experience and working knowledge of steel and RC
* Great communication skills both written and verbal
On offer for the Senior Structural CAD Technician:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Minimum 5% pension contribution
* Genuinely diverse project portfolio
* Chance to run a small CAD team in a senior role
This is a unique opportunity to take the next step in your career within Structural Engineer in a senior role, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information and a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Technician jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Greater)
- Historic buildings Structural Technician jobs in London (Greater)
- Industrial Structural Technician jobs in London (Greater)
- Marine / Harbours / Docks Structural Technician jobs in London (Greater)