Senior Engineering Revit Technician
• An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
• Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D Civils.
• A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
• A robust knowledge of Civil & Structural Design Detailing and experience of services full co-ordination.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
• Capable of accurate work under pressure and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Interested in developing design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables.
• Wider knowledge of other disciplines highly desirable.
• Project initiation, setting up and establishing new projects with appropriate file structures and BIM standards.
• Project delivery, management of modelling duties, co-ordinate modelling teams and ensure integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
• Production management of drawn information in the appropriate format to meet project timescales.
• Implement quality control and ensure adherence to standards with consistency of approach across drawn output.
• Undertake Cut & Fill modelling within 3D Civils.
• Familiarity with MicroDrainage and ability to translate MicroDrainage information into 3D Civils.
Remuneration package will include:
Competitive Salary based on Employee Experience
Up to 29 days leave
Flexible working hours
Overtime is paid
Vitality Health Private Health Care Scheme
5% Pension contribution above basic Salary
Staff Bonus Scheme
Mobile Phone and Car Allowance may be applicable depending on position.
Other Benefits of the area:
Great Working Environment
Affordable House Prices