Associate Structural Engineer
Have you hit the glass ceiling in your current role? How about joining a growing consultancy with an established client base where there is a genuine track to Directorship over the next few years?
Right now, Conrad Consulting are currently seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer to lead our client's vibrant design office based in Croydon. This practice has a particularly strong reputation in the residential and commercial markets but is also successful within other sectors, such as leisure facilities and hotels, so the project portfolio there is diverse.
This consultancy can certainly be described as niche and naturally offer a relaxed working environment free from the usual corporate characteristics of larger consultancies. If you are seeking an empowering and rewarding senior role, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills further.
The most important asset of this growing practice is its staff, and there is a great amount of investment in making sure that people are happy to go to work and importantly develop their skills whilst doing so.
Requirements of the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Chartered within ICE or IStructE, ideally with five years' post-chartership experience
* Conversant in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Must have an extensive range of buildings structures design experience from different sectors
* Ability to train and mentor junior engineers where appropriate
* Confident client-facing with strong communication skills
* Experience of working in a small to medium UK consultancy
On offer for the Associate Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to £70,000 per annum
* Flexible working considered
* 5% pension contribution
This is an opportunity to progress your career and to run a profitable design office, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 today to discuss this unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious and well-established practice.