Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career and own part of a thriving business?
My client is a highly reputable and innovative Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy whose Bournemouth head office has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their team and progress their career towards Directorship.
Working for one of the region's top consultancies, you will enjoy a great deal of autonomy in your new role as well as the opportunity to form part of their ICE accredited training scheme if this is of interest to you.
Currently, their clients range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors is crucial to your success in this role.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy environment
* Relevant software proficiency including MicroDrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD, as well as PDS or Civil 3D
* Good working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments
* High level of technical Civil Engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
* Private healthcare
* Annual bonus
* Minimum 3% employer pension contribution
* Flexible working hours considered
* Genuine diversity of workload
In return, you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant head office. Competitive and negotiable package as well as upward career progression are on offer, as well as profit share and a chance to buy-in to the business for the right person. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity.