Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
We are working with a reputable engineering consultancy who offer a range of services including Civil & Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering & Project Management.
They currently have a requirement for a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join their highly experienced Civil Engineering team on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Site Development & Infrastructure, Drainage & Water.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' industry experience working as a Civil Engineer on building related infrastructure projects, ideally within a consultancy environment,
- Experienced in drainage design essential,
- Experienced in roads & highways design essential,
- The ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with valuable exposure to all aspects of building related civil engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious & skilled individual to progress & develop within a highly supportive environment, working within a team of >20 Chartered Engineers.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Katie Jones at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
More searches like this
- Architecture Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Ireland
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Ireland
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Ireland
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Ireland
- Earthquake engineering Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Ireland