Technical Director - Structural Engineering
Are you an experienced Technical Director looking for an exciting new role in a highly-reputable multi‑disciplinary practice?
Are you motivated, ambitious and keen to take on a pivotal role in the development of a profitable and growing design office?
If the above matches your career goals, this role could be perfect for you.
Right now, my client is keen to make a strategic appointment by brining on board a technically sound and ambitious Structural Engineer to lead a team of 8 from their vibrant design office in Richmond, south-west London.
This is an opportunity to work on large-scale projects up to £50m in value, from a myriad of sectors including commercial, residential, healthcare and education as well as leisure facilities and ecclesiastical work.
The company continues to grow and win work, and this is a genuine opportunity to gain exposure to some high-profile and sometimes international work.
If you are in a Principal or Associate Structural Engineer role right now and are considering how you can possibly progress, why not find out more about this company and how they can give you that development opportunity?
Requirements of the Technical Director (Structural):
* A fundamental understanding of Structural Engineering in respect of buildings
* Several years' experience in a UK consultancy environment
* Demonstrable leadership experience
* Financial awareness in respect of project budgets
* Ideally, an understanding of BIM processes
On offer for the Technical Director (Structural):
* Competitive salary of up to £75,000
* Performance related bonus
* Opportunity to lead a dynamic team
* Exposure to a varied project portfolio
This is a fantastic chance to work for a market-leading organisation with training and development at the core of its values. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information.
More searches like this
- Architecture Director / Partner / Principal jobs in London (South)
- Commercial Director / Partner / Principal jobs in London (South)
- Historic buildings Director / Partner / Principal jobs in London (South)
- Industrial Director / Partner / Principal jobs in London (South)
- Marine / Harbours / Docks Director / Partner / Principal jobs in London (South)