Civil CAD Technician
Junior Civil Engineering CAD Technician - Highways
£18,000 - £24,000 per annum plus benefits
We are currently working with a successful consulting Civil Engineer and Transport consultancy in order to recruit a junior CAD Technician on a permanent basis for their busy design office near Eastleigh in Hampshire.
This consultancy is renowned for their ability to attract and retain great staff, whilst delivering high quality design solutions to a diverse client base across the South of England. Their staff turnover is incredibly low and they have a greta reputation for developing Engineers and CAD Technicians.
Their current workload covers everything from commercial developments, education facilities and large-scale residential developments with blue chip house builders, and you will be expected to produce high quality drawings across a range of sectors.
Responsibilities of the Civil CAD Technician:
* Preparation of infrastructure drawings including highways and drainage
* Ensure that designs are compliant with quality procedures
* Liaising with the rest of design team
* Assisting with approvals from the relevant bodies
Requirements of the Civil CAD Technician:
* A good working knowledge of PDS and Microdrainage (WinDes) and ideally Civil 3D
* Passion for creative civil design
* Problem solving attitude
* Good communicator
* Demonstrable AutoCAD experience
On offer is a salary of £18,000 to £24,000 in addition to company pension and more, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity.