Logistics Manager - Kirkby Thore
Competitive Salary + Bonus
A leading manufacturing company are looking for a motivated and driven Logistics Manager, looking to join their successful team in Kirkby Thore.
This position requires the following skills and competencies;
- Degree Calibre; Using a past degree as a springboard to make it into the manufacturing industry and working up into management positions
- Competent PC skills
- Experience in using SAP & WCM or relevant systems for stock control purposes
- Management experience
- Experience in Logistics and Planning
- Inventory Control background
The role of the Logistics Manager is as follows;
- Stock control (Raw Materials/Finished Goods)
- Develop Warehouse Capability
- Transportation of materials management
- Site production planning
- Implement Health & Safety throughout the company
- Customer Service/escalations
- Managing plant based projects
- Site contact for the central supply chain
If you are interested in the above position, please don't hesitate and apply today.
Alternativley, please contact Dailam Fard at any time for further information by private message, email or call on 01489 560 180.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.