Our client is a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy, who are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer to join their vibrant design office in Sevenoaks. You will be joining a company that works across the UK on award-winning projects ranging from large-scale mixed-use developments to education and healthcare facilities.
As a Civil Engineer, you will have experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of three year's UK consultancy experience. You will also have experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (Windes) as well as a good working knowledge of S278, S38 & S104 agreements.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Prepare Civil Engineering layouts for residential housing estates, detailing construction of roads and drainage
* Liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
* Liaise with clients as well as site staff, dealing with technical queries
* Attend site meetings and carry out site inspections
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three year's design office experience.
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils3D and Windes / MicroDrainage
* Experience of High Sections Agreement S278 and S38 and Drainage 104.
* Full UK Driving licence
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Competitive salary and pension contribution
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not already obtained
This is a great opportunity for a keen and ambitious Civil Engineer to take the next step forward in their career by joining an established name. If you are ready to progress, speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique opportunity.