Structural Revit Technician
Are you a skilled Revit Technician currently seeking a career-enhancing opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Structural Revit Technician to fill a permanent opening with an excellent client of ours located at their dynamic head office in Farnham, Surrey. This practice boasts an attractive portfolio of work ranging from small commercial builds to multi-million pound multi-story residential and mixed-use developments, so there is plenty of variety on offer for the successful candidate.
The Structural Revit Technician will have a solid grounding in building structures with a good working knowledge of Revit, as well as the desire and ambition to develop your skills further in a well-established and reputable design consultancy. There is plenty of variety for the right person and although not essential, some experience with RC detailing would be advantageous.
Responsibilities of the Structural Revit Technician:
* Work as part of a project team to develop technical drawings for projects
* 3D modelling using Structural Revit
* Take a proactive role in a wide range of projects
* Collaborate with colleagues in the building structures division to produce design work
* Communicate with the client to complete revisions according to the brief
* Liaise with architects and senior engineers to ensure smooth project delivery
On offer for the Structural Revit Technician:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £32,000 to £42,000 depending on experience and there is a genuine opportunity for career progression as the work continues to come in. Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare and discretionary annual bonus, so speak to Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 today for more information on this unique opportunity.