Associate Civil Engineer
We currently have fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join an well-established and reputable client of ours in their busy head office located in Sevenoaks.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will have at least 5 years' in Infrastructure design, along with a sound understanding of Civil Engineering principles and the ambition to lead a team. Ideally, you will also a good working knowledge of Section 278, 38 and 104 adoption procedures in a residential and commercial environment.
Chartership is not absolute necessary at this stage, although it is expected that the successful Civil Engineer would be looking to achieve this in the next couple of years.
Responsibilities of the Associate Civil Engineer:
* Taking a proactive role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Contract preparation & tender analysis
* Leading a dynamic team of Civil Engineers
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Build and maintain good client relationships
On offer for the Associate Civil Engineer:
* Leading role in the resource management of the Civil Engineering team
* Management of projects with a market focus for the client
* Take a lead in checking and/or ensuring checking is carried out prior to issue of deliverables
* Take a lead in ensuring that design reviews are held for projects
* Lead bids and proposals
* Provide support to the Partners in broadening the growing client network
In return the company can offer a very competitive starting salary and benefits package including discretionary bonus scheme, pension and professional fees. For more information on this unique opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.