An exciting opportunity exists within a leading international consultancy for a Facades consultant, to join their expanding team in the UAE.
Key roles and responsibilities
Qualified candidates will investigate, evaluate, prepare design solutions, and provide construction administration for exterior building facade components, including roofs, walls, widows and waterproofing. Responsibilities include close collaboration with architects, engineers, owners, and developers at all project phases to deliver facade and building envelope systems that address architectural intent, long term performance, sustainability, scheduling, and budget objectives.
To be considered for this role you must have the following
- Master’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering Design, or related field
- Experience with a variety of systems and materials, including drawings and diagrams
- Excellent communications skills
- Competency in statics and thermal analysis
- Knowledge of glass products and glass processing
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A minimum of ten years of facade design and engineering experience
- Ability to seek and nurture client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress their career with a fast moving international environment. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive tax free salary and a stable working environment.