Senior Structural Engineering Technician (Revit)
If you have excellent Revit skills and wish to progress your career within a BIM driven environment, this vacancy is ideal for you. Our client is an established multidisciplinary consultancy based in Central London who are looking for a technically excellent Senior Structural Engineering Technician to join their skilled Revit team. This is a unique role as the successful Technician will also work as a Structural Engineer on certain projects.
Projects: Educational, Mixed-Use, Healthcare, Aviation, Residential, Commercial and more.
Company Headcount: ~200
Location: Fantastic location in London's busy city centre; nearest tube stations are Chancery Lane & Farringdon.
- Must hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a similar discipline eg. Architecture,
- Full proficiency using Revit with a minimum of 4 years using it on live projects,
- Experience or an interest in structural design in concrete (preferably precast) & reinforcement detailing,
- Experience or an interest in detailed façade design & detailing,
- Other software being used are Navisworks, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Solibri, AutoCAD & Tekla BIMsight, training will be offered where necessary,
- Knowlegde of 4D BIM Scheduling & Clash Detection,
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / 3D,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is a challenging & varied role offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package along with the opportunity to use Revit on a wide range of iconic projects. Technology within the industry is advancing at a rapid rate, so to ensure you don't fall behind please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details on this vacancy. A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)