Senior Structural Engineer - Harrogate
Senior Structural Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent
Vacancy Ref: LD134
Our client, a multi-disciplinary is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their dynamic fast paced office in Leeds. With a strong focus on the development of sustainability and long lasting professional relationships, the right candidate will also receive excellent career prospects with ongoing training, and development.
In order to apply for this Senior Structural Engineer role you will:
- Have 10+ years post-graduate experience
- Have excellent written, verbal, and numerical communication skills
- Have excellent software knowledge including TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame, and Masterseries. Retaining Wall would be desirable.
- Oversee the work of project engineers, graduates, and technicians
- The ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy
Commutable area's to this Senior Structural Engineer role are:
Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Harrogate, Dewsbury, Bradford, Keighley, Barnsley
In order to apply to this Senior Structural Engineer role call LYNSEY on 01792 365 100 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com