Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to help grow their design team in their Sevenoaks office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to take on a lead role in schemes.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Detailed highways and drainage design including SUDS
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.