PREMIER CENTRAL (SOUTH) LONDON CONSULTANCY: Structural Revit BIM Manager
Premier Structural Engineers based in Central (South) London has a requirement for a Structural Revit BIM Manager to join the rapidly expanding consultancy to manage the CAD/BIM department and staff.
Candidates will need to have extensive building structures draughting experience combined with excellent Autodesk Revit Structure software skills gained in UK consultancy. They should be capable of managing both the cad protocols etc as well as Cad Technicians whilst continuing to work as a Senior Cad Technician on on-going projects. Furthermore, they should be capable of coordinating and delegating work and acting as an interface between the Engineers & Technicians.
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects with top Architects and project values up to £150million. Many of the consultancies projects are complex with cutting-edge solutions so the right candidate for the role will probably have worked in another premier or niche consultancy.
Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work in a dress-down studio environment with scope for progression through to Associate-level as a BIM Manager.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Facade engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Historic buildings Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Refurbishment Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)