Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Principal Civil/ Infrastructure Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45,000 - £47,500
We currently have a job opportunity for a Senior Highway/ Drainage Engineer, working with a consultancy in Leeds with a reputation for pro-active designs.
The company is well established and an acknowledged market provider of professional management and engineering design services.
As an experienced Engineer your responsibilities will include delegating work to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff. You will work within the commercial, industrial, health, leisure, retail and residential sectors.
The ideal candidate will have consultancy experience on major drainage projects, either on major highways or infrastructure schemes associated with residential, retail or commercial developments. Experience in Section 38 & 278 and Section 104 is essential to be successful.
In return the company offers flexible working hours, free parking, annual bonus schemes as well as very competitive salary and pension.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge, and experience of industry standard software including Windes, PDS, AutoCAD, Civils 3D etc.
- Can demonstrates sound judgement and are astute in managing and leading small medium and large projects, including dealing with the associated risks, project finances and costs
- Seek practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions to engineering problems
- Are confident and collaborative in liaising with clients and in leading design meetings
- Can manage high workload of self and others, whilst providing sound advice and guidance to others
For more information, please contact Sam Wakley at Conrad Consulting.