Civil Engineer (Drainage)
Our client is a well-established and respected consultancy looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to help build and lead a team in their Romsey office.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success, as well as having the ambition to build a team around you whilst taking a lead on schemes.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Design of above and below ground drainage including SUDS
* Taking the lead role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Maintain and build good client relationships
Experience in highways and drainage is essential, together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a fantastic benefits package with a well-respected practice that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in.
Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information.