Assistant Civil Engineer - Cambridge
Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Cambridge
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits package; pension scheme, flexible working allowance, bonus scheme up to 10% of salary.
- Opportunities to progress within company and Chartership.
- This consultancy has an extensive experience and track record of successful projects with high profile developers.
- The opportunity is based in Cambridge which hosts a close knit Civils team, however you would also be working alongside their team based in Central London.
- Projects are UK/London based working on a mix of private clients, developers and investors within a range of sectors; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotels, Mixed-use, Education and more.
- Working as an Assistant Civil Engineer within this consultancy you would be working alongside the Director.
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has some experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.