Assistant Civil Engineer - Guildford
- Full Time
Job Title: Assistant Civil Engineer – Guildford
- For the right Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy.
- Young social environment with occasional company incentives.
- This Civil engineering consultancy firm has been operating within the industry for a good number of years and they have 3 offices across the UK.
- Within their Guildford office, they have a young vibrant team consisting of Civil Engineers and Technicians giving a total of 15 employees within the Civil engineering department.
- As a Civil engineering & Transport planning company, they are well-established and have a good stronghold of clients within the private & public sector.
- Working as an Assistant Civil Engineer within this company you would be working under a Director who would encourage you to take on a consistent workload of projects.
- You would be responsible for working alongside Junior and Senior Civil engineers producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- As an Assistant Civil Engineer you would also receive the opportunity to become commercially aware and take on some responsibility to manage projects within your capability.
- You would be working on a diverse range of projects varying in size and sectors; Residential developments, Commercial buildings, Retail parks and many more.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has some experience working as a Graduate / Junior Civil Engineer within a private sector consultancy or similar.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PDS and Microdrainage.
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.