Full time/Part time/Semi Retired Structural Engineers
6 days left
We are seeking full/part-time/semi-retired Senior Structural Engineers in our London and Cardiff studios as we continue to grow and win exciting projects.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered (or near) member of IStructE and/or ICE and should be design-focused and have an affinity with good architecture and sustainability.
You will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval on projects up to £30m and must have good design and project-running skills. Candidates should also be able to carry out structural visual inspections and possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
Current workload consists of a mixed portfolio of both new-build and refurbishment projects throughout the UK in the residential, financial, retail, education, commercial and healthcare sectors.
Top base salary and benefits on offer to placed candidate combined with working in a relaxed professional design studio with scope for career development with excellent training and development.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Full time/Part time/Semi Retired Structural Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Structural Design Engineer Architecture jobs in Cardiff
- Structural Design Engineer Facade engineering jobs in Cardiff
- Structural Design Engineer Foundations / Soil mechanics jobs in Cardiff
- Structural Design Engineer Frames / Joints & connections jobs in Cardiff
- Structural Design Engineer Historic buildings jobs in Cardiff