Senior / Principal Structural Engineer
SENIOR / PRINCIPAL CIVIL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior / Principal Engineer to join a leading consultancy, who work on a range of top construction projects across the UK.
You’ll be undertaking the role of lead engineer on a range of structural projects as the business develops. You’ll be expected to hold a degree in a relevant subject, whilst possessing experience of civil / structural engineering design and management, within ideally a temporary works environment.
KEY EXPERIENCE -
- Design and validation of structures (steel / concrete / timber / masonry) to Eurocodes, experience with groundworks would be a significant advantage.
- Acting as a lead or principal engineer and managing a small team
- Execution of multiple of projects simultaneously
- Mentoring of junior engineers
- Client interaction
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE -
- Site experience
- Execution of temporary works projects and BS 5975
- Involvement with construction & demolition projects.-
- Commercial / industrial experience.
SALARY & BENEFITS –
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive basic salary as well as:
- Discretionary bonus scheme (circa 5-15% annually)
- Car allowance (if CEng)
- 5% employer matched pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- BUPA private medical cover
If you could be interested in this role or require any more information, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Senior / Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly