Full time/Part time Structural Engineers
3 days left
We are seeking full/part-time/ Senior Structural Engineers in our London and Cardiff offices as we continue to grow and win exciting projects.
Candidates will need to be a Chartered (or near) member of IStructE and/or ICE and should be design-focused and have an affinity with good architecture and sustainability.
You will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval on projects up to £20m and must have good design and project-running skills. Candidates should be able to carry out structural visual inspections and possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
Current workload consists of a mixed portfolio of both new-build and refurbishment projects throughout the UK in the residential, financial, retail, education, commercial and healthcare sectors.
Salary and benefits on offer combined with working in a relaxed professional design environment with engineers and our in house architectural team with scope for career development, excellent training and development.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HLN Limited is an equal opportunities employer with the Investors in People accreditation.
Apply for Full time/Part time Structural Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Facade engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Foundations / Soil mechanics Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Historic buildings Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)